2003 Bentley Arnage T Twin Turbo
$47,600.00 OBO – That’s $10,000 below NADA value!
- Incredible condition
- Only 46,000 carefully driven miles
- Nearly $240,000 list price when new
- 456 HP Twin-Turbocharged V8
- Loaded with power features & amenities
- Ventilated 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS
- Performs wonderfully!
- Veneered picnic tables with engine-turned aluminum inserts ($2667.00)
- Engine-turned aluminum inserts on fascia & waist rails ($2222.00)
- Power Sunroof ($1896.00)
- Drilled Pedals ($519.00)
- Embroidered winged Bentley logo on seats with diamond pattern stitching
- Power Heated seats
- Rear headrest-mounted DVD entertainment package
- 19″ 5-spoke two-piece wheels
- premium AM/FM CD stereo package
- Navigation system
- Parking sensors
The 2003 Bentley Arnage T Twin Turbo featured here is finished in blue with a beautiful beige interior. This gorgeous motor car has been driven just 46,000 miles and comes equipped with nearly every available option. Nearly 450 hours of construction went into every Bentley Arnage T, and that craftsmanship still shows in this stunning example. We are proud to offer this 2003 Bentley Arnage T Twin Turbo to the motor’s most sophisticated enthusiast, who appreciates low miles and superior condition.
6.75-liter pushrod V-8, whose roots go back to 1959. Treated to what Bentley describes as “the most thorough re-engineering of its life,” it produces 450 hp and astonishing 645-pound feet of torque (as compared with 400 hp and 619 pounds-feet in the Arnage Red Label.) This prodigious output, besides enabling the English manor-house-on-wheels to reach 168 mph, also will send it from 0 to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds and to 100 mph in a mere eight seconds later.
Are you ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Buy with confidence! Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years, with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI – https://www.historicautogroup.com). They jumped 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014, and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last ten years.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with John Bays, and he will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have.